5 Amazing SEO Tools For Keyword Search
SEO is significant if you want your website to rank in google search. The key is finding the right keywords that drive traffic organically to your website via search engines.
Business owners and bloggers are always keen on looking for top keyword ideas because it helps their websites rank.
Here are some of the best tools to search for keywords:
1. Google Keyword Planner – this is part of the Google Adwords and owned by Google. The great thing about this tool is that it’s FREE to use. One of the easiest and most popular tools in the keyword search. All you need is a Google Adwords account that’s it, you’re good to go.
We all know that just by having a website is costly enough so having tools like this for FREE is truly a bonus.
2. SEMRush – This tool not only finds the most popular keywords it also finds the profitable ones. A lot of bloggers use this tool to optimize their content. It is used by known websites and companies like Amazon and eBay.
I have flexible plans to choose from if you’re on a budget.
3. KWFinder – this is a premium tool but the good thing is that it has a FREE version as well. It helps you find local keywords, more specific ones like targeting by using cities, states, and countries.
4. Ahrefs – Another popular tool for SEO. It checks backlinks of any websites. This tool has been tried and tested by many and a powerful tool to make better SEO and help you grow your site.
It is not a free tool though they have a free trial. This tool also provides you information about your competitor’s website ranking, keywords, and backlinks.
5. Keywordtool.io – This is a FREE tool to use. It is very easy and provides a list of good keywords for you to use. It has Google suggestions and shows related keywords as well.
TOP TIP: There are a lot of SEO tools online for you to choose from. In order for you to find the right tool go for there trial versions first and take advantage of it.